Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dust Extractor Thien-Baffle Modification
Jens Larsen on woodgears.ca
Homemade dust extractor Thien-baffle modification designed to reduce the amount of dust accumulation inside the filter. Principally consists of a piece of plywood with an opening on one side mounted inside the dust collection unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!