Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dzus Fastener Spacer
C9 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade Dzus fastener spacer fashioned from angle iron and two lengths of rectangular tubing. Intended to aid in aligning of new holes in sheetmetal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!