Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Early XS650 Fork Damping Rod Socket
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the damping rod on early-style Yamaha XS650 fork legs. Consists of a 17mm, 6-point socket that has been cut down, leaving only two opposing tabs remaining to engage the corresponding slots in the rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
- 1954 Willys Jeep promotional film...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!