Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Early XS650 Fork Damping Rod Socket
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the damping rod on early-style Yamaha XS650 fork legs. Consists of a 17mm, 6-point socket that has been cut down, leaving only two opposing tabs remaining to engage the corresponding slots in the rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!