Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Easy-Lift Extension Ladder
Martin Scmidt on makeprojects.com
Homemade easy-lift extension ladder utilizing a double-pulley system. Additional pulley installed at the bottom of the ladder's moving portion serves to halve effort required to raise the extension.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!