Homemade Easy-to-Make Tool for Back Purging TIG Welds
jhe.1973 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A tool to ensure TIG penetration in ultra high vacuum (UHV) chamber work. A 3/8-24 stainless socket head cap screw is machined to mimic the shape of a torch collet. A piece of 3/16 tube is pressed into a blind hole drilled on the side of the cap end. The unit is fitted on to a 1/4" OD tube on a magnetic base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!