Homemade Eccentric/Offset Work Holder (Journals)
John Stevenson on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Mounting an eccentric work piece outside the scope of a chuck. Holes are bored and tapped on a plate for the journal. The journal is held to the plate by screws with brass pads to avoid damaging the piece.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!