Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Edge Jointing Jig
Rudy Cordle on bluestemstrings.com
Homemade ukulele edge jointing jig constructed from a level, knobs, threaded rod, plywood, and hardware. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a router table fitted with a bearing-guided bit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!