Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Edge Jointing Jig
Rudy Cordle on bluestemstrings.com
Homemade ukulele edge jointing jig constructed from a level, knobs, threaded rod, plywood, and hardware. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a router table fitted with a bearing-guided bit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
- Knife making vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!