Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade EGR Block Off Plates
Cronic_Moronic on ls1tech.com
Homemade block off plates for EGR and air system removal. Plates are 3/16" thick mild steel and are installed with matching gaskets.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!