Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade El-Cheapo TIG Pedal
shenion on mig-welding.co.uk
TIG pedal made from scrap 2.5mm L-channels. A cord is wrapped to the potentiometer shaft with the other end at the pedal. Microswitch from a PC mouse serves as the pedal's on/off switch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!