Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade El-Cheapo TIG Pedal
shenion on mig-welding.co.uk
TIG pedal made from scrap 2.5mm L-channels. A cord is wrapped to the potentiometer shaft with the other end at the pedal. Microswitch from a PC mouse serves as the pedal's on/off switch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!