Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Crane
TorontoFireCaptain on lhforums.net
Homemade electric crane adapted from an engine hoist and powered by an electric winch normally used for off-roading purposes. A set of pulleys guides the winch cable, with a snatch block adding stability, while slowing the rate of cable travel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!