Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Crane
TorontoFireCaptain on lhforums.net
Homemade electric crane adapted from an engine hoist and powered by an electric winch normally used for off-roading purposes. A set of pulleys guides the winch cable, with a snatch block adding stability, while slowing the rate of cable travel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!