Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Kiln
DGentile on bladesmithsforum.com
Homemade electric kiln constructed from firebricks and stainless steel. Heating coils were fabricated from Kanthal wire. Equipped with a PID controller and three solid state relays.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!