Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Shop Oven
Vintage Projects on vintageprojects.com
Homemade 24" x 18" x 16" electric oven designed for small parts requiring temperatures of up to 200 degrees. Utilizes two 350 watt strip heaters and a thermoswitch controller.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!