Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Stencil
Roland Loewen on vintageprojects.com
Homemade electric stencil intended to facilitate electrochemical etching operations. Stencil pads (cathodes) and workpieces (anodes) are wired to a 12v transformer. For use with ordinary mimeograph stencils.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!