Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Stencil
Roland Loewen on vintageprojects.com
Homemade electric stencil intended to facilitate electrochemical etching operations. Stencil pads (cathodes) and workpieces (anodes) are wired to a 12v transformer. For use with ordinary mimeograph stencils.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!