Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electric Vibrating Pencil
C. A. Crowley on vintageprojects.com
Homemade electric vibrating pencil intended to facilitate engraving of soft metals. The armature that secures the engraving tool is mechanically oscillated by an electromagnet. Operated at 110v, 60Hz AC.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!