Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electrical Plug Removal Tool
67Mustang Al. on hotrodders.com
Homemade electrical plug removal tool fashioned from a small piece of lathe-turned metal with a 2mm hole drilled through the center. Connector pins are removed by pushing the hollow tool over the pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!