Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electrical Plug Removal Tool
67Mustang Al. on hotrodders.com
Homemade electrical plug removal tool fashioned from a small piece of lathe-turned metal with a 2mm hole drilled through the center. Connector pins are removed by pushing the hollow tool over the pins.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!