Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electro Etching Machine
gelandangan on homemadetools.net
Homemade electro etching machine utilizing saline electrolyte and silk screen stencils to create permanent marks on steel. Compatible with both AC and DC operation, current application time can be varied between .5 - 30 seconds, in half-second increments.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!