Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Electrolysis Rust Remover
stan the toolfool on makeprojects.com
Homemade electrolytic rust remover utilizing a 12-volt battery charger. Washing soda is mixed with water to form a solution. The solution is then poured into a bucket lined with steel wires. Rusted parts are suspended in the solution for de-rusting. Leads are connected to the setup and the charger is set to 2 amps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!