Homemade Electrolysis Rust Remover
stan the toolfool on makeprojects.com
Homemade electrolytic rust remover utilizing a 12-volt battery charger. Washing soda is mixed with water to form a solution. The solution is then poured into a bucket lined with steel wires. Rusted parts are suspended in the solution for de-rusting. Leads are connected to the setup and the charger is set to 2 amps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!