Homemade Electrolytic Rust Removal
1bad6t on 1bad6t.com
Homemade electrolytic rust removal setup constructed from a plastic bucket and lengths of rebar. Current is supplied by a battery charger.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!