Homemade Electrolytic Rust Remover
Bill Dickerson on antique-engines.com
Homemade electrolytic rust remover constructed with a 5-gallon bucket, a battery charger, rebar, wire, chain, laundry soda, and water. Includes details on setup, safety, and instructions on how to produce your own laundry soda.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!