Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Emergency Safety Goggles
Nextraker on instructables.com
Homemade emergency safety goggles constructed from plastic six-pack holders, plastic shells from deodorant sticks, and rubber bands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!