Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Emergency Safety Goggles
Nextraker on instructables.com
Homemade emergency safety goggles constructed from plastic six-pack holders, plastic shells from deodorant sticks, and rubber bands.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Air powered pneumatic can crusher
- Using a friction clutched tapping...
- Restore throatless shear
- Miniature punch press - video
- Automated tool chuck tool
- GoPro Hero 5 Protective Lens Repl...
- torch for metal melting foundry
- Split die setup
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!