Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Emissions Sensor Removal Tool
redsilo on homemadetools.net
Homemade emissions sensor removal tool adapted from a 1/2" drive 7/8" 12-pt socket. Socket was cut in half and welded together to facilitate access in the restricted area toward the rear of the passenger side manifold on a 5.0 liter Crown Victoria engine.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!