Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Enco CNC Mill Conversion
Holescreek on chaski.org
Homemade conversion of an Enco mill to CNC operation utilizing a combination of off-the-shelf belts and drives, with the remainder sourced online. The entire bottom end was blueprinted prior to beginning the conversion process. Mill was adapted to incorporate a 4th-axis horizontal rotary table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!