Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Enco CNC Mill Conversion
Holescreek on chaski.org
Homemade conversion of an Enco mill to CNC operation utilizing a combination of off-the-shelf belts and drives, with the remainder sourced online. The entire bottom end was blueprinted prior to beginning the conversion process. Mill was adapted to incorporate a 4th-axis horizontal rotary table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!