Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade End Drilling Guide
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade end drilling guide consisting of a sleeve and bushing arrangement Guide sleeve is free to move along slots formed by the guide bars. Vertical bars clamped to the flanks of the workpiece serve to lock the sleeve in position. Parts machined from CRS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!