Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade End Drilling Guide
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade end drilling guide consisting of a sleeve and bushing arrangement Guide sleeve is free to move along slots formed by the guide bars. Vertical bars clamped to the flanks of the workpiece serve to lock the sleeve in position. Parts machined from CRS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!