Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade End Mill Effective Diameter Measurement Method
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade end mill effective diameter measurement method comprised of making precise cuts on a block of scrap aluminum. Actual measurements are then compared with DRO readings to yield the effective diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!