Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade End Mill Sharpening Fixture
rossbotics on homemadetools.net
Homemade end mill sharpening fixture constructed from 1018 and O-1 steels, 1020 D.O.M. tubing, and 6061 aluminum.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
- Tracking tools with RFID technology
- RingMaster large tire changer
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!