Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade End Mill Sharpening Jig
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade end mill sharpening jig and rest intended for offhand use. Device features an integral feed screw. Components were machined from steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!