Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Balancer
saddlebagrail on xlforum.net
Homemade engine balancer intended to aid in the process of rebuilding motorcycle connecting rods. Fashioned from aluminum plate, rods, and bearings. Utilizes a beam-type scale for weight measurements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!