Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Balancer
saddlebagrail on xlforum.net
Homemade engine balancer intended to aid in the process of rebuilding motorcycle connecting rods. Fashioned from aluminum plate, rods, and bearings. Utilizes a beam-type scale for weight measurements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!