Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Bay Mockups
HemiDenny on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade engine bay mockups adapted from repurposed Plymouth Duster sub-frames. Useful for building headers, mounts, custom K-members, pedals, and clutch linkage, etc. Can be stood on end when not in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!