Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Bay Mockups
HemiDenny on forabodiesonly.com
Homemade engine bay mockups adapted from repurposed Plymouth Duster sub-frames. Useful for building headers, mounts, custom K-members, pedals, and clutch linkage, etc. Can be stood on end when not in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!