Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Block Borer on a Bridgeport Mill
Kenny G on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A piece of EN32 plate fitted where the slotting head would normally sit allows the boring of engine blocks on a Bridgeport mill. A pair of 8" indexing chucks holds a 2" EN32 ground bar with rings to fit the front & rear main caps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!