Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Block Borer on a Bridgeport Mill
Kenny G on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A piece of EN32 plate fitted where the slotting head would normally sit allows the boring of engine blocks on a Bridgeport mill. A pair of 8" indexing chucks holds a 2" EN32 ground bar with rings to fit the front & rear main caps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!