Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Break-In Stand
jniolon on jniolon.classicpickup.com
Homemade engine break-in stand constructed specifically for a Ford 460 engine. Fabricated from 2x2 tubing, a lawnmower throttle/lever cable assembly, Cadillac radiator, a fan from an 80's Honda, and some spare gauges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!