Homemade Engine Break-In Stand
jniolon on jniolon.classicpickup.com
Homemade engine break-in stand constructed specifically for a Ford 460 engine. Fabricated from 2x2 tubing, a lawnmower throttle/lever cable assembly, Cadillac radiator, a fan from an 80's Honda, and some spare gauges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!