Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Build and Test Stand
NVRA #84 on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade engine build and test stand constructed from tubing, casters, and detachable radiator and bellhousing supports.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!