Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Casing Cleanup Method
BeerGarage on beergarage.com
Homemade engine casing cleanup method intended to facilitate the process of washing sand from a motorcycle engine. Involves spraying the accumulated grit with engine oil using a syringe to wash it into the oil pan.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!