Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Cleaning Vat
hotrodbill on ratrodsrule.com
Homemade engine cleaning vat adapted from a 55-gallon drum. Features a thermostat-controlled heating element and utilizes a solution of 100% lye to soften and dissolve accumulated debris.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!