Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Crane
classic2cv on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade engine crane utilizing a 2-ton hydraulic jack. The extendable jib (capable of four reach positions) will support 250 to 450 kilograms of load depending on the degree of extension.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!