Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Crane Body Lift
mgtstumpy on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade body lift designed for mounting to the top of an engine crane. Capable of pivoting through utilization of bolt mounts in place of solid attaching flanges.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!