Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Dolly
Stephen on stovebolt.com
Homemade engine dolly constructed from 4x4s and 2x6s. Incorporates four casters for increased mobility. Includes drawings and assembly instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!