Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Dolly
Stephen on stovebolt.com
Homemade engine dolly constructed from 4x4s and 2x6s. Incorporates four casters for increased mobility. Includes drawings and assembly instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Magnetic V-block auxiliary vise jaw
- Truss failure - video
- SB lathe reverse tumbler mod.
- Making parts for my first stick w...
- Christmas tree shearing tools - G...
- Tractor Brush/Tree Grapple
- DIY Portable Generator EZ Lift Sy...
- War trains - photos
- 1950s double-engined Fordson trac...
- Blank gear Arbor with draw bar.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!