Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Dolly
Stephen on stovebolt.com
Homemade engine dolly constructed from 4x4s and 2x6s. Incorporates four casters for increased mobility. Includes drawings and assembly instructions.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!