Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Holding Fixture
elmcitydave on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade holding fixture intended to support and secure a Vespa engine during a rebuild. Constructed from square tubing and angle bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!