Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Holding Fixture
elmcitydave on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade holding fixture intended to support and secure a Vespa engine during a rebuild. Constructed from square tubing and angle bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!