Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Holding Fixture
elmcitydave on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade holding fixture intended to support and secure a Vespa engine during a rebuild. Constructed from square tubing and angle bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!