Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Saddle
JohnZ on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade engine saddle constructed from wood and intended to support an engine during transmission installation and removal operations. Base is 2x6, sides are 3/4" thick pine.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
- How to Make Biggest Super Powerfu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!