Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Stand
Dan Babb on ffcars.com
Homemade wooden engine stand constructed from 2x10s. Stand is intended to accommodate an engine with its transmission and bell housing attached.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!