Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Stand Adaptor
bobs77vet on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade engine stand adaptor intended to facilitate the process of supporting a flathead engine during repair or restoration operations. Adaptor was fabricated from angle iron.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!