Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Support
Landseer on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade top support for front-engined Porsches (928, e.g.) constructed from wooden planks and eyebolts. Intended for utilization in cases where the lower crossmember has to be unbolted, e.g. oil pan removal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!