Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Support
Landseer on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade top support for front-engined Porsches (928, e.g.) constructed from wooden planks and eyebolts. Intended for utilization in cases where the lower crossmember has to be unbolted, e.g. oil pan removal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!