Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Suspending Rig
IDASHO on garagejournal.com
Homemade engine suspending rig intended to enable the transmission and subframe to be removed from the bottom whilst the engine is secured from above. Fabricated from 3" channel iron.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!