Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Test Stand
Darryl on darrylsgarage.com
Homemade engine test stand intended for older Porsche and VW engines. A steel frame mated to the bell housing of a surplus VW transmission supports the engine and starter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!