Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Test Stand
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade engine test stand constructed from surplus square steel tubing, a radiator, switch and gauge cluster, exhaust ducting, and a spare battery.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!