Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Tester
joe-balls on nastyz28.com
A stand permitting the testing of an engine in the absence of a vehicle. It consists of a steel-framed dolly to hold the engine and is fitted with all necessary gauges, as well as a fan-cooled radiator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!