Homemade Engine Tester
joe-balls on nastyz28.com
A stand permitting the testing of an engine in the absence of a vehicle. It consists of a steel-framed dolly to hold the engine and is fitted with all necessary gauges, as well as a fan-cooled radiator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!