Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Testing Stand from Scrap
jeff bonnell on hotrodders.com
Homemade engine testing stand constructed from scrap. Utilizes a trolling boat battery, which serves to obviate the use of an alternator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!