Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Testing Stand from Scrap
jeff bonnell on hotrodders.com
Homemade engine testing stand constructed from scrap. Utilizes a trolling boat battery, which serves to obviate the use of an alternator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
- Mill Tramming tool aid
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!