Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Testing Stand from Scrap
jeff bonnell on hotrodders.com
Homemade engine testing stand constructed from scrap. Utilizes a trolling boat battery, which serves to obviate the use of an alternator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!