Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine Testing Stand from Scrap
jeff bonnell on hotrodders.com
Homemade engine testing stand constructed from scrap. Utilizes a trolling boat battery, which serves to obviate the use of an alternator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!