Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine/Tranny Lifter Bar
mgtstumpy on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade engine and transmission lifter bar constructed from thick-wall 2" RHS and 7/16" plate. Capable of having its balance point altered by changing pickup points. Includes swivel bracket for accessing hard-to-reach areas.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!