Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Engine/Tranny Lifter Bar
mgtstumpy on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade engine and transmission lifter bar constructed from thick-wall 2" RHS and 7/16" plate. Capable of having its balance point altered by changing pickup points. Includes swivel bracket for accessing hard-to-reach areas.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!