Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel
JaysinSpaceman on jalopyjournal.com
English wheel consisting of a cast and machined 4140 wheel, 4"x6"x0.175" tubing and 4130 bar stock. Used to create curved surfaces in sheet metal.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!