Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel
Heatnbeat on homemadetools.net
Homemade English wheel fabricated from 5"x5"x3/8" square steel tubing and featuring a working depth of up to 31". Depth setting is rendered accurately repeatable by the incorporation of a digital readout. Lower anvils were fashioned from 416 SS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Foldable A-Fame level
- Small piece Lathe magnetic part "...
- Source for Spill Proof Oil Can
- Screw-propelled vehicles
- Float plane taking off from picku...
- Light box / spray booth
- Airplane fuel tanks turned into V...
- Pile Driving Barge
- skid steer adapter mount for 1000...
- When out big tools wear or break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!