Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade English Wheel
Blacksmith54 on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade English wheel constructed from receiver hitch parts, rectangular tubing, and pipe. Utilizes self-aligning bearings as dies.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!